Brookfield Renewable Partners is a leading owner, operator and developer of renewable power generation facilities across North America, Latin America and Europe. With more than 100 years of experience in the power sector, our portfolio today comprises $19 billion in renewable power assets and generates enough electricity from renewable resources to power approximately four million homes each year.
With a portfolio of high-quality assets, strong growth opportunities and a significant pipeline of development projects, the business is positioned to produce attractive long-term total returns with growing cash flows and distributions to shareholders.
- One of the largest publicly traded pure-play renewable power businesses globally with over 7,000 MW of installed capacity
- Predominantly hydroelectric portfolio – 80% of generation is from hydro, the highest quality renewable asset class with compelling operating attributes and total return profile
- Strong organic and acquisition opportunities supported by a conservative capital structure and liquidity to fund growth
- Experienced management team with proven track record – 16% compounded annualized return since inception in 1999
- Access to a leading asset management platform – origination of opportunities through Brookfield’s network and participation in Brookfield sponsored consortiums
- Largely contracted cash flows (17 year weighted avg.) with market-based upside